2 batt wire set

Doc Stressor

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
You could. But I wouldn't recommend using cheap Harbor Freight stuff for anything as important as boat wiring.

You would be better served if you used marine wire. It's tinned to resist corrosion and has more strands per given gauge than standard wire in order to resist vibration.

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Good Answer

Well put about using Harbor Freight stuff on a boat. Well, maybe if you stayed 50 or 60 feet from shore.

no problem

Reaction score
after much experimentation i wouldn't trust a harbor freight anchor! i save a lot of headaches by staying away from there.

sfc2113

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ok forget the HF ones, thanks for the input,

anyone know where I can get pre-made with ends installed 7ft 4 Awg Marine battery cables at a decent price?

CatTwentyTwo

Reaction score
Take a look at genuinedealz.com, they will make up custom cables. I just purchased some #12 duplex wire and was very happy with the price.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
sfc2113 said:
Ok forget the HF ones, thanks for the input,

anyone know where I can get pre-made with ends installed 7ft 4 Awg Marine battery cables at a decent price?

Go to your local mama and papa marine supply, not West Marine, they normally make them.

sfc2113

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
ryoung said:
Take a look at genuinedealz.com, they will make up custom cables. I just purchased some #12 duplex wire and was very happy with the price.

I called genuimedealz, great to work with he made the cables and shipped them in about 2 hours after. Great price 27$ for 2 8ft #2 awg cables terminated with 3/8 and heat shrink. free shipping,

thanks for the tip ryoung

CatTwentyTwo

Reaction score
Good deal, I just placed my first order with them Sunday. I got an e-mail yesterday that it had shipped and received it today. And free shipping to boot.