2000 GRADY WHITE 265 EXPRESS

competition

Reaction score
Twin 2016 Suzuki 300's with 200 hours... full size drive station with new electronics garmin xvs 8" up top...10" on helm.. new powdercoated gas tanks.. super clean fishing machine.. top speed 58 mph easily cruise 35-40... I have more pics and can email them if needed

Attachments

• 20160729_130247_resized.jpg
    20160729_130247_resized.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 415
  • 20160729_143840_resized.jpg
    20160729_143840_resized.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 412

Martin O’Rourke

Reaction score
Was just hopping someone would read it and may want to get rid of theirs. Been looking and can’t find one so far that will pass inspection.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am very interested.is it still available?
Perhaps the better idea would be to send a direct/personal message to the members that were selling the boats as opposed to reviving 9 old threads, all of which are several years old.

Martin O’Rourke

Reaction score
I have but without luck. Grasping at straws here to find one. Figured if someone has had one for a few years they may be wanting to get rid of it or upgrading to a larger one.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have but without luck. Grasping at straws here to find one. Figured if someone has had one for a few years they may be wanting to get rid of it or upgrading to a larger one.
I responded to your other post. Grasping at straws? When do you need to have the boat by? I looked for a 228 Seafarer for over a year before I finally found the right one. Don't get discouraged and fling money towards a junker. I had a surveyor go out and look at a 228 Seafarer in New York and it was a pile. Yeah I was pissed at the seller for not being honest about the condition and having to spend over $600 on the survey but it's better than spending tens of thousands of dollars on a pig.

Martin O’Rourke

Reaction score
I responded to your other post. Grasping at straws? When do you need to have the boat by? I looked for a 228 Seafarer for over a year before I finally found the right one. Don't get discouraged and fling money towards a junker. I had a surveyor go out and look at a 228 Seafarer in New York and it was a pile. Yeah I was pissed at the seller for not being honest about the condition and having to spend over $600 on the survey but it's better than spending tens of thousands of dollars on a pig.
I hear yah. Wife wants that kind of boat. She has a bucket list with cancer and all. I like it too. She said if I can quit smoking I could buy one and it’s been 3 months now and I’m going crazy. Thanks for getting back.

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Martin, I hope you stick to the non smoking regime. It's tough I know, but worth it. If you are having trouble, start running. You can't smoke while you run and it will get those lungs going again. If the urge gets big, throw on your shoes and do 5K. That's just enough for your body to change its' immediate wants. Oxygen and water. Nicotine falls to the background. I'm rooting for your success. What a carrot your wife has put out there for you if you pull it off.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Martin O’Rourke

Reaction score
Martin, I hope you stick to the non smoking regime. It's tough I know, but worth it. If you are having trouble, start running. You can't smoke while you run and it will get those lungs going again. If the urge gets big, throw on your shoes and do 5K. That's just enough for your body to change its' immediate wants. Oxygen and water. Nicotine falls to the background. I'm rooting for your success. What a carrot your wife has put out there for you if you pull it off.
It’s strange because I’m not doing it for my health believe it or not, nor am I doing it for her and yes, she does have cancer but doing well and never smoked a day in her life. I’m doing it for a boat. Believe it or not I am saving about $450-$500 a month not smoking and that can buy a nice boat. Using mint flavored tooth picks and every time I go crazy I look at this 265 Express I almost bought. Never been a runner. Want it more than anything and just can’t find one that pass’s survey. Fells like forever been looking but it’s only been 3 months. That Express is the smallest boat I’ve found that can handle what I would want to do without going bigger. Much bigger and it won’t be feasible on fuel and what I want to do. Small but still easy to handle yourself and not kill the wallet as much as a 30’ Pursuit or Grady. Like I said, you see anything or hear anything let me know.