2001 Grady 208 Adventure Hardtop with Yamaha 150 HP

dthunell

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
2001 Grady 208 Adventure w/ 2 stroke Yamaha 150 HP (570 Hours) - Rare Find for the this pristine condition vessel. Fiberglass hardtop
Full new canvas enclosure, extras. also a 2020 aluminum trailer with extras.
Asking for serious inquires $31k

Osterville, Mass (Cape Cod)
Dave
Cell: 617-594-0049

seasick

Reaction score
How did you determine the motor hours? Is the engine a SX150?
The top appears to be aftermarket , maybe Atlantic Towers model. Were the curtains made custom for that top?

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

dthunell

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Question 1: My mechanic has a service tool when he does the before season filters, lower oil, water pump impeller replacement that I do every year as its the best assurance and on the side of the motor is a port that plugs in and his service tool tells the run time on the engine.
Question 2: Yes its a Atlantic Tower fabrication, the owner prior who ordered boat didn't get that option and a hardtop even though pricey, really makes the boat. Yes, no Bimini as all custom navy blue enclose was custom with eisienglass and back drop for totally dry when out fishing. Also a morring cover was also fabricated also.

seasick

Reaction score
Question 1: My mechanic has a service tool when he does the before season filters, lower oil, water pump impeller replacement that I do every year as its the best assurance and on the side of the motor is a port that plugs in and his service tool tells the run time on the engine.
Question 2: Yes its a Atlantic Tower fabrication, the owner prior who ordered boat didn't get that option and a hardtop even though pricey, really makes the boat. Yes, no Bimini as all custom navy blue enclose was custom with eisienglass and back drop for totally dry when out fishing. Also a morring cover was also fabricated also.
Thanks for the info. I asked because the Saltwater Series 150s do not store hour data. When I saw 2001 150, I assumed it was an SX.