2002 Grady White 248 Voyager with Twin Z150 HPDIs for sale with 2018 venture aluminum bunk trailer.

onmy6

Reaction score
2002 Grady White 248 Voyager with Twin Z150 HPDIs for sale with 2018 venture aluminum bunk trailer. Rigged for everything from cruising to striped bass fishing to tuna fishing offshore, turnkey setup!

Asking price- $38,000

Overall, this boat has taken me and my friends over 120 miles from Perth Amboy Marina to the Hudson Canyon. Many trips to the triple wreck area among other areas. Light load 30mph 2.3mpg. Heavy canyon load (5guys, 350lbs of ice, bait, full fuel etc) in crap weather you are looking at 1.7 worst. Tuna trolling speed you are at 3gph. The boat has touched 51 mph with zero fuel and light load WOT. It is a solid 40 knot WOT boat and cruises 30 knots easy. I will miss taking this boat around NYC with the family and down to AC (when I kept it in beach haven west). I have done many projects over the years (live well pump, bilge pumps, washdown pumps, rewire specific parts, new helm, rebuilt trim and tilts -spare motor-, serviced steering system on engines, new helm, etc). The boat is not perfect, there are chips and superficial gel coat cracks but overall solid boat that has treated my friends and I very well.

I have the original ladderback seat but the baseplate is cracked (new is $130), you are welcome to take that as well as the pompanette t2005 “premium grady seat. Left arm is broken and made it tight there anyways. I do have a new seat that finally came in (springfield twin 46). I am working on mounting that can be worked into the deal

The reason I am selling is it is time to move on and put this money into a house and other adventures. I am willing to work into the deal my life raft, ditch bag, trolling rods, tons of spare parts, dock lines etc. Any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

Overview of the boat

-1050 hours. One powerhead has approx 150hours

- mystery filters and injectors serviced 2 yrs ago. Have spare injectors as well

-161 gallons of fuel (105 main and 56 aux, original in good shape), has Yamaha fuel mgmt

- main deck hatch recored with coosa

-4 rod holders on hard top rocket launcher, 3 on each upright, 2 in front, one on each side of hard top, 4 down the gunnels and 3 across the back for a total of 25 rod holders

- lee center rigger

- lee Jr wishbone outriggers 15’

-porta potti hooked up to deck pump out and macerator (removed for more storage and walk-down cabin access, easily converted back and forth when needed)

- custom heavy duty canvas cover (overall good shape one or two small tears)

-original 12x9 tabs replaced with 12x12 trim tabs

- all new rocker switches in 2022

- original seat cushions for over cabin, and seats

- updated bolsters and seats

-original curtains but pretty clear

-new rear bilge pump

-dry bilge system

-deck drains replaced 2021

-onboard battery charger

-fresh and salt water washdown

-livewell

-built in cooler

-flip down swim ladder

-rigid LED flood/spot combo fixed search light

-LED cockpit lighting

- custom boards in cabin to keep items in place without center cushion but can be quickly removed if you want to use it as a bed

-2018 aluminum venture bunk trailer, needs brake job

Electronics

-Garmin 840xs

- Garmin 741xs

- Garmin Gmr18xhd radar

- Simrad Autopilot (AP44, precision 9 compass, NAC-2 computer, RPU 80 pump, have spare)

- Sea star rudder reference system

- Standard Horizon GX2200 AIS VHF (NMEA 0189 to plotter for AIS Vessels

- ICOM M330 VHF

- Shakespeare 5225-xt antenna VHF (x2)

-Shakespeare 5420-xt antenna for AM/FM

-Airmar B175HW thru hull transducer

-Fusion MS-RA70NSX head unit

-Fusion MS-AM504 Amp

-Wetsounds Revo 6.5inch speaker with RGB (x2)

- Wetsounds Recon 6.5 Tower Speaker RGB (x2) mounted in helm area (instead of stupid cheap box speakers)

- Wetsounds Wwx-RGB-RS controller (fits in rocker switch spot)

-everything is nmea2k’d together (can use autopilot to follow nav line, control audio from chartplotter)

The photos are to large to post here so i posted one of the only ones that will fit.
Here is a link to my google drive with more photos- Google Drive

IMG_2418.jpg

Last edited: