2005 Grady White 208 Adventure for sale - $26.5k

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Not mine, just passing it along to those that might be interested. Looks like a pretty clean boat that's been well taken care of and for a better than fair price imo, especially since you don't see many 208 Adventure's out there with the hardtop option. Happy hunting!

Reactions: Greatty

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
nice looking boat at a good price. Why so reasonable???
That's honestly the exact same price that I paid for my boat in October of 2021 back in Maryland, of which my boat is a 2004 GW 228 Seafarer with a hardtop, Yamaha F225 that had just under 1k hours at the time of the sale, etc. Good deals are out there, people just need to be patient and/or buy out of season, look on the east coast or elsewhere throughout the country, do their due diligence, not buy out of impulse and so forth. This is exactly the reason why I buy back on the east coast, because my boat that I bought for $26.5k I've seen almost identical boats sell out here in the Seattle area on Craigslist for $55k-$65k. I'm honestly not going to pay more for a boat just because it's convenient to where I live and I'll gladly spend half the money if that means taking a short roadtrip as well as making some memories driving it back across the country.

Last edited: