2006 300 Marlin 250's

jackalis

Reaction score
Took delivery in April 2006, but I didnt get around to posting pics until now!

HPIM0031-copy.jpg

HPIM0033-copy-copy.jpg

HPIM0042-copy.jpg

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sweet!

I am still thrilled with my 2004 Marlin. There are many new 300 owners here such as Joe, Bud, others. I helped them and others make some choices during the process. I love to help folks spend THEIR money!

I've had very few warranty issues with mine and simply love the layout. The flush mount gives it a big boat helm look and feel. After 2.5 year I still have no dislikes aside from the battery setup.

Tip: do NOT leave squid in the fridge. :D

PS: No outriggers?

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The Marlin looks great with the off-white canvas- just makes the boat look sportier and larger IMO. best of luck with her.

From POE?

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Gorgeous boat...

Now, where did I put that winning lottery ticket....??? :wink:

Brian

jackalis

Reaction score
megabytes: Boat didnt have outriggers when we bought it...i didnt mind since i didnt plan on offshore trips this season....i wanted to get comfortable with her this season and set her up for offshore fishing over the winter!

fishie1: I agree that the offwhite canvas is a better look...however i am not sure if the canvas is a strong as the blue material...time will tell!

hdgwjoe: you'll be glad to know that the only thing in the fridge is ice cold beer...unfortunuately, as the captain, i dont get to enjoy the beer ...i watch everyone else enjoy!

ocnsir: you dont need a lottery ticket...just creative financing! lol

nothinh else: you are correct we are neighbors at POE! We have fished next to each other at Jessups. See you around! [/quote]

Stonewall

Reaction score
Jackalis - Very nice and congratulations. I have a 330 with the white canvas and was really hestiant about how well it was going to hold up. (We had the blue canvas on our Marlin) So far it has been great. Nothing sticks to it. Just a rinse from the hose and it comes clean.

I really like how it fits with the lines of the boat. I always thought that the blue canvas broke up clean line of the boat.

Enjoy.....

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations and good luck with her.

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's