2007 Fleet-week - San Francisco

SlimJim

Reaction score
Bill, I see a few of my friends boats in your pictures. LOL I used to run tour boats durning ths week every year. The last picture of the Charter Boat Bass Tub is a good friend of mine. I caught a 120lbs shark on his boat one day, it took me around his boat 2 times.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
SlimJim said:
Bill, I see a few of my friends boats in your pictures. LOL I used to run tour boats durning ths week every year. The last picture of the Charter Boat Bass Tub is a good friend of mine. I caught a 120lbs shark on his boat one day, it took me around his boat 2 times.

Ah, Jim, I only wish these were my pictures, but I wasn't there. These excellent photos were taken by someone else; I'm just providing a link so you all can enjoy them, as I did.

reelscreamer2

Reaction score
Great photos Capt Bill! I was there on the second day on my Islander. Nothing beats the unobstructed view of the air show from the water. One of the Blue Angels actually slipped up and broke the sound barrier during the show. They aren't supposed to do that for fear of damage from the shock waves(broken windows, etc.). It was an awesome sight. You can actually see a round cloud form around the jet as it breaks the sound barrier. Wish I could have snapped a photo of that!

Pete