2018 Coming To A Close

Fishtales

Reaction score
It was another good season with our Marlin. Only one issue (Seastar hydraulic line let go right where the anti-chafe plastic sleeve (at motor end) stops. Everyone should inspect. Changed out the bilge pump and ordered a new enclosure for next year. Might recover all the bolsters as well. One more ride back to the dealer and then she is away for the winter.

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
So nice to hear that you had another good season. That 300 Marlin has always been my dream, but my '02 282 Sailfish still does it all.
BTW, you have one more run before haul-out; my summer has 'officially' begun on October 1 , when I (finally) got her splashed. o_O
Hoping the wx will stay decent for a while, so I can get some more sea time, and maybe trick a fish or 2.

Fishtales

Reaction score
My first Grady was a 2002 282. I liked the boat a ton, only got the 300 when our 3rd was born. Now that we have 4, it was a good idea. Almost the same boat layout, just a bit bigger. My thought is as long as you are on the water and having fun, size doesn't matter all that much.