247 Advance - Head removal

pearle diver

Reaction score
Model
Advance
My 2000 247 advance came with a marine head installed. The switch on the console runs the macerator and it all works, BUT I don't want or use a marine head. I would like to remove it and the holding tank. I would like to put a cooler in center console. Has anybody removed the head in these boats? How do you do it?
I liked the layout of the 22ft fisherman with the live well in the console seat, but I like the stern of the 247 better for diving, etc.....
Thanks in advance!

pmgia

Reaction score
Model
Advance
Disconnect the two hoses on the back and pull it out. Make sure the seacocks closed, I zip tied mine, I put in a portable head that has to be manually dumped, usually in the toilet when I get home. Pretty easy job. I left the macerator but pulled the breaker.

pearle diver

Reaction score
Model
Advance
Disconnect the two hoses on the back and pull it out. Make sure the seacocks closed, I zip tied mine, I put in a portable head that has to be manually dumped, usually in the toilet when I get home. Pretty easy job. I left the macerator but pulled the breaker.
How do you get to the seacock? Is there a gray water tank in the bilge? I would like to totally remove all of the parts to this.

pmgia

Reaction score
Model
Advance
There should be a cover you remove in your center console aft near floor, it’s all in there.