256 Wahoo restoration

rod2

Reaction score
Model
Wahoo
Restoring a 1981 256 Wahoo. Looking to see if there are any known issues I should be looking for? One question I have is, are the Toe Rails cored with wood?

JeffN

Reaction score
Can't help with your core question but wasn't the Wahoo the inboard powered version of the sailfish. I enjoy seeing the older Gradys being restored. All the best with your project. I recently think I saw a Wahoo project on Marletplace.

Fishtales

Reaction score
The toe rails are usually plastic but its an older model. A lot of wood coring just about everywhere in that boat. Retro can be done though.

rod2

Reaction score
Model
Wahoo
Can't help with your core question but wasn't the Wahoo the inboard powered version of the sailfish. I enjoy seeing the older Gradys being restored. All the best with your project. I recently think I saw a Wahoo project on Marletplace.
Thanks.

rod2

Reaction score
Model
Wahoo
The Wahoo was the only inboard made, it looks like 1981 -1982. I looks like they made around 62 of them from what info I could gather. Thanks for the reply.