270 Islander in the Naples/Marco area?

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Anyone on here with a 270 in the Marco/Naples area willing to let me pay for a ride?
I've been on the hunt for years trying to find the right 270 to potentially replace our 248. In the event I find one, I had hoped to see the layout in person before hand and see how it performed... and possibly get my wife bought in too! I had planned to do this with Brian (Ocnslr) but he sold his 270 a few months ago. I will be in Marco the week after Easter. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Toothpick 10

Reaction score
Model
Islander
PM me if you'll be in the Newburyport, MA area this summer and I'll take you out.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I take it that is Ohio? Lol

Come to Texas! I also serve bbq heh....well, 2 months...heh (gotta get her a new top first)

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Much appreciated Gents. I get down to Dallas regularly for work, but not much further. Unfortunately I have no trips planned for MA this year. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know.
Thanks for the offers.

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Sorry about that....
No apology needed! You have been a wealth of info on the Islander for me and many others. A walk through and ride would be icing on the cake. Thank you for your contribution!

Reactions: ocnslr

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I've got cold beer in the lanai 'fridge... :)
If you weren't 3 hours round trip from me, I'd take you up on that!
More like if I didn't have to tell my wife that I plan on driving 3 hours to drink beer, I would take you up on that!!
Thanks for the offer Brian! If you happen to be heading this way this week, let me know... other than Thursday.