good deal or not

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

grady 306 bimini

Reaction score
i am looking seeriously at a 2009 release with twin 250s all options. dealer is willling to sell for 120k good deal or not or should i demand a better price
thanks for your imput
thanks
tw

striped bass

Reaction score
Price is still about $10K too high. Get as close to $100K as you can. Be sure to negotiate for any extras (electronics, extended warranty, etc) at factory invoice prices.

Good luck.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Is it new or previously owned (even for a month?)
Is it a Grady dealer or broker?
Is the boat for sale up in your neck of woods or elsewhere continental USA?

Do you intend to trailer and need a trailer?

Anyone else, what was the boat show price, NY, Boston, etc, this last show or in 2008 for the Release, I don't look at center consoles at the shows (exception - the new 33 footer, couldn't resist that one).

List price is meaningless, meant to impress you into signing at dotted line.

If I get the recent recent show price, I'll know how to vote.

I prefer to be an educated voter.

grady 306 bimini

Reaction score
its a new 09 with all factory options we will negotiate what electronics to put on the boat after we determine the price. i think i would wait until winter when tha dealer is hurting for money and they would be glad to move the boat.what type of electonics do you recomend i feel that i want to go garmin because i have had good luck with them before.
thanks for your imput!
ps i am dealing with a grady white admral circle dealership (my local dealer) i plan on having a trailer just to move it two times a year from the ramp 2mi away to my house to store it or mabey an ocasonal long distance trip (highly unlikley but there is a slight chance).