300 Marlin Dash & seat covers.

30marlin

Reaction score
Finally got my covers installed from Jean's canvas. Took forever but it was worth it.

IMG_1583.jpg

[/img]
IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg
[/img]

Reel Sharp

Reaction score
They look nice but I have to ask, Why not just roll your curtains down to protect the inside?

30marlin

Reaction score
They are made from the same material that the side curtains are made from. I think it might be Stamoid or something similar that Grady uses.

I like to have the helm covered to help stop the sun from beating down on it and disintegrating the plastics. Even with the curtains down the sun gets through those clear side windows.

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
covers

I did basically the same on my Marlin. I also had a cover made for the cabin entrance, and the side bolsters and back. I learned the hard way with my Sailfish that the sun eats everything, even the hinges on the access door.

Duty Free

Reaction score
Hi... I just noticed that your 30 Marlin is pumping water from the fron bilge ... ( see my post of today looking for help on this topic)
Do you get small amounts of water in this area not knowing where it comes from ?? Or do you not have this issue ? But then why is there water coming out unless someone is in the shower.. ( I did not peek ) :shock:
Hope you can provide me some feedback

Duty Free

Gary M

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that discharge water is from his Air Conditioning!

Nice covers! I have a small one for the helm, throttles and instruments......

232 GULF

Reaction score
Beautiful boat and the covers look great. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get that Grady White mat?? They don't seem to have them on the GW website.....Thanks in advance

30marlin

Reaction score
Yeah, that is from the A/C.

I got the mat a while back on E-bay. Some guy had a bunch of them.
Don't know if they were made to be sold or if they were just a promotional item. It was made by Matworks.com.