330 Express custom cover

Reaction score
Website
www.FastFloors.com
I had a local company here in the Pompano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale area make a custom cover for my 330 Express. I was so pleased with the results I wanted to post some pictures. The requirements I have the company were as follows;

1) NO drilling whatsoever meaning no drilling or screwing snaps into the hull!
2) Must be simple to enter, remove and put back on
3) No more than three sections

Well they did an incredible job as you can see in the pictures and it's only two sections. They used all swivel type latches. I really didn't think it would come out this nice. The company was Sam's Canvas in Pompano Beach if anyone needs it. The price was also excellent and they turned it out in about three weeks.

cover01.jpg

cover02.jpg

cover03.jpg

cover04.jpg

cover05.jpg

cover06.jpg

cover07.jpg

ocdansar

Reaction score
man thats sweet what did they charge? also who put the upper station on ?I'm wanting to put one on my 330 if I keep it . That is a good looking set up

Reaction score
Website
www.FastFloors.com
ocdansar, the tower was done by the previous (original) owner of the boat. He bought it at Pompano Beach Marine Center, the dealer. They said it's a $25k upgrade but I can't see where it should cost more than $10k. The only down side that I can see is that the Yamaha dual station controls are somewhat buggy. When I first bought the boat I would put one of the motors in reverse and it would go back into neutral on it's own. I had someone adjust the controls (which are electric) and so far so good. Originally most of the mechanics I spoke to didn't want to mess with those controls. Luckily I found a good guy who did.

The ride up top is excellent but it is expensive so make sure it's an option you will use. Last but not least, I do have to wait for most of the bridges to open with the tower, used to that now.

The price on that cover was under $2k complete including all of the wrap around covers on the tower vinyl areas.