360 Express Rigged for Fishing input

Reaction score
I am looking to move up from my 30' Marlin to a 36 Express. In looking at the 36 Express (2007-2009 range) I am a little concerned about the availability of space for all my tackle and poles. Can anyone provide me feedback and/or pictures of what they did to maximize the space for fishing gear such that I am not constantly taking stuff on and off the boat? Cape May NJ :hmm

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
I mounted some hook holders (4) to the insides of the port rest box for buck tails, etc. truth is there is a ton of space. Cextra rods go in the shower with shock cords and there is a ton of space for tackle. Between the drawers, removable boxes and other storage you can keep almost everything you need on board. I have 10 plus rods and all my tackle on at all times.

Ps. Mine is for sale but it is a 2006......... Only 280 ours though and a ton of extras if you are interested.

pablor

Reaction score
i built a rod holder for the shower. it holds 8 rods with 50 class reels and 6 more under the back berth for a total of 14 rods. You can put all sorts of tackle in the drawers and genset compartments. I take my tackle out of the boat every time, so i keep 2 tackle backs in the dock box (inshore and offshore). I have a total of 18 rods in the boat. the inshore rods stay in the cockpit above the captains chair. I added a tuna tower to mine so there is plenty of rood holders while running too! it is a great boat!