36express/3verdo350's

mornin' sun

Reaction score
Just thought i would through this out there...was re-powering my 2008 360express with Yamaha 300's. I got tired of the delays and switched to the mercury
350 verdo's...what a pleasant surprise..So if anybody would like some info let me know.

georgemjr

Reaction score
Awesome repower. You must be very pleased with the performance new motors with over 1000 hp. We are all loyal to yammies, cult like, through exhaust rot, flywheels taking out entire powerheads, etc. I am guilty of it as well, but often wonder why. There are great motors out there. Glad you found some and are enjoying the new power.

mornin' sun

Reaction score
Yes i am thrilled with the performance and the fuel economy isn't to bad either. Like i said i was pleasantly surprised. I have had 4 other gradys with the
yammies so when i first said i would get them i was a little apprehensive at first. But low and behold a great motor.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Best of luck with them. I think Mercury and Etecs are solid choices to the Yamaha. I'd look at both when ready as well. My F250s have been great, although I did have the mid sections replaced proactively (Yamaha should have done more for people if you ask me).

UCPA111

Reaction score
I repowered with a Verado. I am tickled with it. Power steering, Vessel view control, DTS....silky smooth, quiet, and incredible punch with the supercharger. 2.76 mpg at 28-30 mph cruise and 48 mph with hard top, 5/8 fuel, all gear, and 4 people. Not too shabby! This is on a seafarer. 300 Verado.

mornin' sun

Reaction score
My 360 express comes in at about 21,000lbs wet with the trips and we got just about 1.1mpg going 27knots burning 13gph each engine