Accessory fuse panel on 2006 330 Express

Tgwoz

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Where is the accessory fuse panel located?

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Not sure what you are referring to. The helm switch panel has push button type circuit breakers for each switch on the panel itself. The AC/DC panel in the cabin has switches that are also circuit breakers. There are fuses in the battery compartment (battery charger leads) and electronics installers often put additional fuses in a BlueSea fuse block for items they add to the boat such as radios, etc. Mine is under the electronics hatch and in the overhead radio compartment. There are also circuit breakers for bilge pumps and stereo memory on the battery switch face area.

Tgwoz

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Not sure what you are referring to. The helm switch panel has push button type circuit breakers for each switch on the panel itself. The AC/DC panel in the cabin has switches that are also circuit breakers. There are fuses in the battery compartment (battery charger leads) and electronics installers often put additional fuses in a BlueSea fuse block for items they add to the boat such as radios, etc. Mine is under the electronics hatch and in the overhead radio compartment. There are also circuit breakers for bilge pumps and stereo memory on the battery switch face area.
We are trying to determine why we do not have power to the fuel side of the speed fuel gauge. In the manual on page 6-10 it references fuel tank sender main is on the accessory panel.

Tgwoz

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
We are trying to determine why we do not have power to the fuel side of the speed fuel gauge. In the manual on page 6-10 it references fuel tank sender main is on the accessory
Thank you for your response. We will continue to try to figure it out.

seasick

Reaction score
I am not sure what you are describing but if you expect to see voltage on the lead from the tank level sender, you won't. The sender is not powered, it is a device that changes resistance as the level/float change.
As far as I know there is one power feed to the gauge and prrobably a second switched feed for the back lighting.
If the display self tests on power up and displays any info, it has power.

Tgwoz

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I am not sure what you are describing but if you expect to see voltage on the lead from the tank level sender, you won't. The sender is not powered, it is a device that changes resistance as the level/float change.
As far as I know there is one power feed to the gauge and prrobably a second switched feed for the back lighting.
If the display self tests on power up and displays any info, it has power.
Thank you. This helped me to understand how it functions.

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
The fuel quantity and fuel flow part of the speed/fuel gauge, if that is the one you are referring to, reads from the Yamaha multi-hub. (aft near the generator) It is powered by the Yamaha Command Link system. The gauge is programmable and if you are having trouble reading fuel flows, that is one of the gauge's programmable feature. If you are not seeing fuel quantity, that function is programmable also. Get the command link manual (available on line) and read how to program the gauge for the different functions. If quantity is your issue, the gauge should be programmed to USA standard and two tanks (Main is the left bar, aux is the right bar). The next place to look are the fuel senders on top of the tanks. Main is aft, aux is forward. They have grounds that can come loose. As seasick mentioned they are simply variable resisters that let the gauge know the quantity. They are connected to the Yamaha Command Link system with deutsch connectors that can get corrosion. Hope that helps!

Sibs

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
To answer your question the accessory fuse panel is located under your helm electronics box. Power the panel all the way up there is a 6” round access port on left corner closest to helm side. Sometimes it easier to pull pin on ram and have some one lift box up further. The location is not ideal to get to and a small mirror may help you see. The fuse holder has a small yellow lock to depress to remove cover. Hope this helps

Fishtales

Reaction score
my accessory panel is under the helm and looks like this....