Air Condition

Plan Sea

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Marlin that I cleaned the filter and bowl on the air condition water intake. When I put it back together and opened the seacock, the pump would not pump water. I took the discharge line loose to get the air out, still nothing. A code on the AC control flashes HHH which I think means that a high pressure switch has kicked in. How do I reset this.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Plan Sea said:
A code on the AC control flashes HHH which I think means that a high pressure switch has kicked in. How do I reset this.
From what I recall if you hold down all the buttons at the same time for about 10 sec it will reset to factory settings.

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I think my a/c water pump is just below the water line... each year for winterization I drain all my lines and I always end up with air in the pump. To reprime it(when boat is in the water, I just remove the output line from the pump... open the raw water inlet valve until water starts to flow out of the pump, close the water valve and reinstall the output line... fixes the problem every time.

Plan Sea

Reaction score
ahill
My ac unit is behind the refridge. You have to pull it out to get to it. The pump is in the stern, under the batteries. I guess it decided to die while I was cleaning the filter. Got a new one coming tommorrow. Thanks for all the help guys.