Almond Silicone by ASI

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I recently ordered a part for my RV and when it arrived it had a 3 ounce tube of white silicone in the package. It is called ASI 502. I used the stuff and am really impressed. It handles really well and cured it is very strong. Much better than the GE silicone II that I have been using. The ASI stands for American Sealants Inc. I went to their website to purchase a tube of white and one of clear and to my surprise they offer it in almond also. The stuff is head and shoulders above the regular window/bath sealant from the hardware store in my opinion. They have a whole list of different products for different applications. The 502 is all I have direct experience with. I just wanted to let everyone know in case you are looking for a better above the waterline sealant that matches our Gradys' gelcoat.

http://www.americansealantsinc.com/100-silicone/

Reactions: Jonah

jlflynn1

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 307
Thanks for sharing. Does the silicone have mold free properties built in like the GE?

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Yes, it does. I just checked their website. You can order individual tubes for about 6 bucks. On amazon they only sell multiples and the prices are crazy.
20180916_072148 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Meanwhile