BAD WIRING ??? PLEASE HELP

Cap F

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the whole forum thing. I have been spending night and day looking through others posts to try and find an answer to my question. Here goes. I had some electrical re - wiring done to my 86 tournament. I asked to simply have damaged wires replaced and excessively long wires to be shortened/replaced. Now,... it used to be correct where the key , with one click to the right would make a beep activating my ignition. That doesnt happen anymore. Now the selector switch ( 2 battery ) when switched on to battery 1 or 2 - now that beeps. So im assuming im activating myignition with my selector switch. How bad is that.... I blew a power pack - then the timer base went - now 600 later I have spark on all cylinders but it is weak... coincidence.. truthfully I hope so .. If I have to grab a stator now at 350 that sucks but if this is genuinely a problem the way its wired and I risk blowing up all my electronics again ... please someone help ... Im Marc btw

Cap F

Reaction score
and can my stator be why im only hitting like 4500 rpms ... I used to hit 5500 ... Oh of course stupid me
200 HP GT 1986 20 inch shaft modified to have only one powerpack. I have spark on all cylinders but i can pull them off with my bare hands and not get a real shock ... bad stator possibly ... Ill get used to the forums now ... and let me know if theres anything else i forgot thank you