calling all delmarva guys

blackgrady

Reaction score
i was at the oc boat show and met 2 guys promoting the delmarva grady club within taylor marine's booth. in all honesty it sounds like a great idea, especially considering the fact we dont like traveling offshore alone. i encourage everyone to join, i took the paperwork and sent it in as soon as we got home. to the guys working the booth, im sure you'll remember us, we were the couple that i guess looked too young to own a grady lol (green hoodie with a vest on and a gilligan wife)...we enjoy working for the things we enjoy...credit card free :) TunaT dont ignore this now knowing you're from selbyville! a chase is just the boat i need to cut the waves coming back from the canyons!!!!

cheers
steve

ps sorry for no pictures yet, im sure you all have 2ft of snow on your boat as we do!!

bigk23surf

Reaction score
I would love to start going offshore but think a Seafarer might be a little small. I mostly go around the CBBT and out of Crisfield. I'll look for the guys at the booth today when I go to the show.

Frank

Reaction score
Re: calling all delmarva guys - GW Club

blackgrady said:
i was at the oc boat show and met 2 guys promoting the delmarva grady club within taylor marine's booth. in all honesty it sounds like a great idea, especially considering the fact we dont like traveling offshore alone. i encourage everyone to join, i took the paperwork and sent it in as soon as we got home. to the guys working the booth, im sure you'll remember us, we were the couple that i guess looked too young to own a grady lol (green hoodie with a vest on and a gilligan wife)...we enjoy working for the things we enjoy...credit card free :) TunaT dont ignore this now knowing you're from selbyville! a chase is just the boat i need to cut the waves coming back from the canyons!!!!

cheers
steve

ps sorry for no pictures yet, im sure you all have 2ft of snow on your boat as we do!!

Thanks for stopping by, Steve. It was good to see you and we are glad you joined. As we indicated, we expect the club to offer something for all Grady owners and provide the opportunity to share good times on the water and knowledge about our boats.

Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting in April.

Here is a link to the Delmarva Grady-White Club's web site: www.delmarvagradywhiteclub.com