Canvas Cover for 272 Sailfish (2000)

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Was going to have the boat shrink wrapped this year but instead I'm wondering if it would be better to go ahead and order a canvas cover? Anyone have any luck with this or know of where I might be able to order one? Located in Ocean City Maryland. Boat is lift kept during winter.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
This looks like the same covers you can order off Boatcoversdirect.com. Got a quote of between $700-$800 just now. Need to get the center line measurement to include pulpit. How can I e-mail this person as I'm not a e-bay registered user?

bigk23surf

Reaction score
They are the same covers, they are made by Carver. He said they did not come with doors or a place to slide an antenna thru the top but mine had it? I'll send him a message and see if he has an email you can contact him directly.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Here is his email Yoursource4boatcovers@hotmail.com . I live on the north end of OC and trailer my boat every where from the CBBT, Crisfield, Deale Island and around here too. I'm not quite big enough to do much off shore fishing tho.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Thanks for the help. Boat name is SeaBiscuit. Maybe see ya around in the Spring.