Cape Coral FL Fishing

purple98tj

Reaction score
We are taking a trip to Cape Coral to visit my dad. He doesn't have a boat suitable for fishing. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a charter? Is the fishing good in March? What's around there that time of year?

Eric

islandfly

Reaction score
Cape Coral

Eric:

It all depends on what kind of fishing you want to do. The Cape Coral area is excellent for inshore as well as offshore fishing. There are alot of guides that do inshore/offshore. Areas to fish are Sanibel, Pine Island, Captiva. All close driving distances to Cape Coral. Fishing on the inside of Pine Island is great for light tackle plus you are protected from the wind and elements coming off the Gulf of Mexico. When you get in town just stop at a local tackle shop and ask for references. Try to stay with a guide that does it full time... also ask questions i.e. do you get live bait on board before I get there? alot of guides waste fishing time getting live bait when you get on board. A good guide will have it from the evening before.

Fishing is great that time of the year the weather is just great no hurricanes. Hope this helps any questions just email me privately.

Capt. Rolando A. Reyes
" Someday Came Charters"
Indian Rocks Bch, Florida