COVID sucks but one day we're getting together

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
My kid wants a drone and I finally have a reason to get one. Wouldn't it be cool to have a bunch of GW boats launch out of Oyster point and Sausalito and do a big V formation out under the Golden Gate and get all that on a drone? Sounds pretty epic to me.

I was gonna do just 228/226's but Alan Tani wants to come in his slight larger twin engine boat, I bet Shannon would come. So we'll see, we have to get past this stupid virus first and most Americans don't take it seriously so we're screwed for the near future.

Pighunter

Reaction score
My kid wants a drone and I finally have a reason to get one. Wouldn't it be cool to have a bunch of GW boats launch out of Oyster point and Sausalito and do a big V formation out under the Golden Gate and get all that on a drone? Sounds pretty epic to me.

I was gonna do just 228/226's but Alan Tani wants to come in his slight larger twin engine boat, I bet Shannon would come. So we'll see, we have to get past this stupid virus first and most Americans don't take it seriously so we're screwed for the near future.
I know nothing about drones but my son stopped by a few weeks ago with a $3000 drone he just upgraded to. Wow unbelievable. I'm surprised with the blue fin out of HMB we don't read about more people using them.

Reactions: JJMag

JJMag

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Damn I will be in should be getting my Grady 228 Seafarer back from the shop in 10 days I hope getting that bottom paint removed! Lucky dude we talked about this 6-8 weeks ago This group will definitely make it happen.

Reactions: Pighunter