Cup Holder Hose

LoopyO

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 225
Freedom 225 , 2014. Noticed the starboard bow cup holder was not draining. Reached underneath and accidentally pulled the hose out. It looks like it just poked thru the carpet in the bow under cushion hatch. Was it connected to something on the far side of that hatch ? It seemed to make sense but I am not sure. Can anyone advise if it just pokes thru and that’s it ?

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
The cup holder drains will drain into the bilge. Sometimes there is a clear or a tywrap to serve as a guide to keep in somewhat in place.

LoopyO

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 225
So the hose just pokes thru the hole in the carpet of the bow storage area and that’s it ? Thank you !

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Not Sure about your boat, but all of my cup holders drain via an outlet to the deck. Both the cupholders in the helm area and the cockpit are plumbed this way.

wlewis

Reaction score
LoopyO, in my 2011 225, as stated by Hookup1, the drain tubes attached to the bow cup holders run through the carpet holes into the bilge.

Fishtales

Reaction score
you should be able to pull it out and re-feed it back into the hole. def drains into the bilge but may have a clog.

LoopyO

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 225
you should be able to pull it out and re-feed it back into the hole. def drains into the bilge but may have a clog.
Ok thanks ! It seemed to drain once I pulled it out by accident. I will check it now that I know I cannot do any damage !!! Appreciate everyone’s help.