cup holder inserts

Tcketcham

Reaction score
Looking for the plastic cup holder inserts for a 1985 19 tourney. Mine are all yellow and cracked. Called Grady they had no advice. Anybody got an idea?

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
Surf the marine net for 'cup holders', you can get two sizes (you probably need the 2 7/8" base), cheap plastic to stainless, even Ebay. You'll probably have to tap the old ones from below, they may even break apart, but they'll come. Don't seal the new ones, they don't need it ... :wink:

RamonWoods

Reaction score
I own a 209 escape 1999, I bought the inserts in West Marine. They have a variety of inserts, one of them should fit.

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I just purchased some from Ebay and I am not satisfied. Not the correct color (white) nor do they have a drain attachment on the bottom. Only $6 so I will not bother sending them back. You can have them for the shiping $ if you would like.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Tcketcham said:
Looking for the plastic cup holder inserts for a 1985 19 tourney. Mine are all yellow and cracked. Called Grady they had no advice. Anybody got an idea?

What size are they. I had bought some stainless with the drain and i don't think i will use them on the Formula. Let me know if you can use them, i'll let them go cheap.

bfrank

Reaction score
I picked up two this past weekend and used a little 5200 to put them in.