Dishwasher (I know )

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
Does anyone have any reccomendations on a quality home dishwater. We currently have a Kenmore and am totally dissatisfied with it. It just does not do a good job at all. We've tried different detergents ,temperatures etc...... no help.
Any ideas or models that are good at what they are supposed to do.

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS "RAINMAKER"

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi,
I suggest a Bosch. I have two of them in our primary and summer homes. One has run for 8 years without a problem, the other is only 6 Mo old. Get the mid grade around $900 list, you can find it on sale.
They are super quiet and reliable. They also got top pick in Consumer Reports.

Tashmoo

Reaction score
First choice = Bosch

Second choice = Bosch

Third choice = Bosch

I remolded my kitchen nine years ago and put in a Sub Zero Refrigerator which is JUNK. A Dynasty Range (Jade) which has had its share of issues and a Bosch dishwasher which has been absolutely flawless.

I contract for Bosch’s Thermotechnology division and know them from the inside to be a top notch company.

fastal

Reaction score
we have a bosch, mid range model, after two months we had a part fail that could only be replaced by a factory authorized rep. Because there are so few factory trained/authorized warranty people for bosch it took us over four months to have it fixed. then to boot bosch sent the guy the wrong part that extended the pain another month.........but i will say since then it has worked without issue, little over 4 years.

georgemjr

Reaction score
KISS - GE Profile Stainless. Reasonably priced, gets the dishes clean, has been quite reliable. What else do you need from a dishwasher?

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
We replaced all our kitchen appliances several years ago with Kennmore Elite stainless and can't be happier.

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'd stay away from GE. Our Maytag is over 10 years old and no problems.

sel1005

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Fisher Paykel, we have the two drawer model, smaller ones but easy to do a days worth of stuff without having to fill the whole thing up. Have had the dishwasher, clothes washer and clothes dryer from them for 4 years and will absolutely buy them again, just love the sizes and ease of using

bhemi

Reaction score
Had a Miele it was a piece of junk. Have Kenmore Elite now. Twice the capacity and just as quiet and NO problems. Ditto on Sub Zero being a POS. Compressors leak and the design is ridiculous, way too deep, you cant find any thing in the back.

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
We just bought GE Profile - so far Admiral is very happy.

Replaced a POS Maytag that was expensive and was a huge disappointment. We will not buy another Maytag anything, ever.

JOSH S

Reaction score
I put GE profile appliances in our house 7 years ago when we built it. Not a single problem with any of them. The dishmachine is ultra quiet. You can't hear the thing run.