Escape 209 Cushions

DeepWater.inc

Reaction score
Hey gang. looking to replace the cushions on my 1996 209 escape. Does anyone know the dimensions of the original cushions? I don't have an old set to use at templates and I'd rather drop the specs off to a shop than bring the boat. Also any idea of what this will run me? Rear jump seats/ 4 Bolsters/ Front bench with back rest/ and console bench with backrest..Not sure if i am going to get the bow done.Thanks for the help

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hi Deep,
I have cushions that I'd be happy to give you. You'll have to pay shipping. I have rear jump seat cushions, and the odd shaped bow fishbox cushion. Note that Grady still makes the port & stdb bolsters. I bought a set and they were cheaper from Grady than having exsisting bolsters recovered.

readafore

Reaction score
My son lives in Baltimore and I am there often. If you still have cushions I would like to come by and see them or if you have pix and price and which ones available. IAm from south jersey. Thnks

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I've had these under a spare bed for years will double check tonight. I believe I have 1-bow cushion and both aft cushions. They're in good shape and I'll get some pics tonight.