Express 360 Questions

Texoma

Reaction score
I've just recently purchased a 2005 Express 360 from a liquidator and do not have access to the previous owner or the full set of manuals. I am hoping the 360 owners that look at this board can help me with a couple of questions. The closest Grady White dealer is ~400 miles away.

Does anyone know where to purchase a set of windshield wipers for the boat? They appear to be a strange size(s) and connector to the blades.

Thanks in advance,

Texoma

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
my 330 has Marinco/AFI. if you can see a make/model number on yours you can probably go to the source. or call GW and find out the info. did you call the dealer and find out if they would ship to you? good luck, ron

Texoma

Reaction score
@Nothing Else Matters – Thanks for the link. I actually found that earlier however the Owners Manual continually references other manuals that I guess were part of the original owners package.

@ElyseM – The actual blades have rotted beyond recognition. I’ll give GW a call and see what I can come up with. Do you by any chance know a good dealer/parts supplier to work with? I have a lot of little things that I need to repair/replace and I haven’t had too much luck (response) from the dealer 400 miles away.

Thanks guys!

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
you can obtain all owner's manuals directly from the mfg websites. that's a great thing about the web, lots of information. just make sure you have your model number. dometic, lewmar, teleflex and fischer-panda have good info.

if you only need the actual wiper blade, you may be able to pick one up at an autoparts store. the mfg name will be embossed on the ss part of the wiper assembly; take a look and see.

i've used a lot of the online guys including mfg's. perko, southco, suncor, windline and imtra have parts used in my 330.

good luck, ron

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I remember an old post about a wiper on a big Grady (maybe a Marlin), the owner found the blade at a truck supply store. I tried to find the post, but no luck.

gradydriver

Reaction score
My local dealer has them in stock(Taylor Marine Center) call Marty at 410-213-1391 and he will ship them to you.

Texoma

Reaction score
gradydriver said:
My local dealer has them in stock(Taylor Marine Center) call Marty at 410-213-1391 and he will ship them to you.

@gradydriver - Thanks for the info. I'll give him a call!