FIBERGLASS REPAIRS as per SANDY

steviedatsun

Reaction score
Hi guys, need some information on to where I can bring my boat for repairs. I live on Staten Island and my boat was damaged by Sandy. I don't want to travel that far down in N.J., but if I have to I will. I own a 1998 208 Adventure with hardtop. I will need fiberglass work (most important), new rub rail, decals, and some original grady parts. Where would you recommend for the fiberglass work, and grady parts to be replaced. Thanks Steve

Marty grady 272

Reaction score
If you have a boat on a trailer, find a good local auto body shop that repairs fiberglass cars (Vets) and take it there. If that is not the case then there are fiberglass repair people that repair fiberglass tubs and showers. They will come to your boat. If that is not possible then the last option is to use the high priced boat yard glass repair people. You could also learn to do your own repairs. I would only go to a boat yard for a major structural damage repair. It all depends on your and your insurance provider.

izzy

Reaction score
I would contact Grady direct, they can give you names of contractors (they did for me years ago for warranty work) that they work with