First Boat/First Grady

crump190

Reaction score
Just bought my first boat, '89 Tournamnet 190 with a newly rebuilt '99 Yamaha (~35hrs). New controls, new gauges, new switches, new bimini, has been rewired, everything works. Have taken it out twice this week on the lake and love it. Can't wait to take it to the NC coast this summer. This site has lots of good info that helped with my decision. BTW- Survey came back with boat being in great shape. Here are a few pics.

grady1-copy.jpg

grady2-copy.jpg

grady3-copy.jpg

grady4-copy.jpg

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
She's a beauty, looks new to me. Another Classic (Great) Grady.

Plenty of speed for the waterskier in you behind the 200 sea ponies.

RICHNLE

Reaction score
Congratulations! Looks beautiful. Last year I bought a 2002 Tournament 192 (my first Grady), and my family and I enjoyed it thoroughly, even more than I expected.

Good luck. Now the challenge is keeping her looking so good!

Rich

dan313

Reaction score
Good Luck its a great boat.

On my boat i had a bait board made out of Starboard (seafoam, matched the color perfect) that sat on top of the engine well. It was held in place by cutting two holes for the cup holders. It also had a back board and a slot for a knife and pliers. I was abled to tilt the engine up and not hit the back of the board. I removed it when not in use.

Lenny 8)

Walk The Line

Reaction score
Congratulations! Couldn't tell that it is an '89 if you didn't say anything. How fast does that think move with the 200?

OUTCAST

Reaction score
Congrats! Ya done good. With a G/W as a first boat, ya might be ruint fer life, though. :D