Freedom 335

Toddwein

Reaction score
Has anybody out there taken delivery of a 335. I absolutely love that boat. I currently have a 275 and have been thinking of upgrading. I am having a hard time justifying the cost differential as I really can't do a a lot different with the new boat. Thoughts?

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
The 335 is a nice boat for sure and that hull will ride nothing like the 275. It is much heavier and more stable - Not that there is anything wrong with the 275. However, you are correct that there isn't much you can do with the 335 that you cannot do with the 275. Unless you carry a LOT of people on a regular basis or intend to go offshore (Which in a 275 is unlikely unless it is a trip to the bahamas) then the 335 is just your boat on steroids and will not let you do much more.

If you need the room or intend to extend your travels to more open water then it might make sense. If not and you truly want something different you might consider the 330 (Or even 360) express - which gives you a cabin, bridge, etc with the real capability of cruising, offshore fishing, etc.

Just my $ .02

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
LOL....I wouldn't hold your breath. What about that 40' Topaz POE has for sale. That's a battlewagon!