Good morning

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I would like to take this time to say...I am 52, ex Navy (as if we are ever “ex”), and a Database admin...so, I live on my phone and pc.

And I am excited..new boat.

I promise, it will wear off in about..oh..30 years or so. Bear with me. Till then, sorry..I wake up at 4-4:30 am, make coffee, shower, and my phone is with me and I am emailing, replying, dreaming, annoying...lol

See, you guys think I donated because I am this nice fella. I did it as an apology for what you endure with the “new guy” that talks a lot lol;)

Anyways, to pass the time over the next four weeks while WMW preps the new top, the current/previous owner (I hate to refer to him as previous since it is in his front driveway still lol) is going to hop in the boat and take it under the bridge to the local MarineMax. They will be removing the radar arch and bimini and repairing the holes.

I also asked them to check and replace any bilge pumps having issues (one was being a pain I was told), repair the speedometer that was not keeping up (I think a clogged line or possible short), and go through it with a fine tooth comb. Going to take advantage of the down time to fix what needs fixing.

Then she goes to NC on the 15th of April.

So, was thinking “B&B II” for the name. It is initials for “Bunches and Bunches” for my wife and I. Our cabin at the ranch was B&B.
Wonder how that will look...and on side or back?

I mounted one of the Penn reels, yea, big sucka....not sure I need the 9/0 I bid on lol

Fishtales

Reaction score
So looks like we have a month more of this!!!

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Yes, sorry. It is like the hobbits.. then there is the post top pictures, the post post top, the pre first run, the..lol;)

Sorry

Fishtales

Reaction score
Just poking fun at you... You are like a kid in candy store waiting for the clerk to open the display case. Gonna be a long month!!!

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Amen to that heh. Seriously though, just happy to be getting back on the water. Loved my ranch, but nothing beats the ocean.