Grady tournament in Fort Pierce Area?

finalley

Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea of the number of boats that are close enough to the ft. pierce area to maybe someday have a mini tournament there i know there is one in pompano and in daytona but both are well over 100 miles for us and no offense but i do not like catching kingfish (i know ill probably get yelled out for that one).... anyways anyone interested let us know if that is ok with site admin.

Bokat

Reaction score
I live in Atlanta but would be interested. I tow to Stuart once or twice a year and I just bought a condo in the new Harbour Isle development. I plan on spending more time there so I could be convinced to be available for a Grady tourney.

finalley

Reaction score
3 boats

well right now looks like a mini - tournament with only three boats........ anyways just thought id throw it out there maybe something someday will come about......... im just not a big fan of the cape and any farther south than stuart and it is a mad house driving

finalley

Reaction score
3 boats

well right now looks like a mini - tournament with only three boats........ anyways just thought id throw it out there maybe something someday will come about......... im just not a big fan of the cape and any farther south than stuart and it is a mad house driving

Blue Magic

Reaction score
Let me know when and where. I live in Sarasota and will be keeping the boat in Manatee pocket for Dec and Jan. If you plan it later I can trailer anywhere as long as there is a decent ramp.
Finally...
How do you like the 330 ? I'am thinking of jumping up to the 33 and any info would be appreciated.

Tournament223

Reaction score
Finnalley, Jeff and I give you our blessings to put together your tournament...Look at the bright side...If it don't come together you made 2 new fishing buddies in the area....

Bokat....you have a PM

phinsup

Reaction score
I'm rolling out every morning this weekend, that's my thanksgiving LOL

I am between jobs right now, so if you'd like some help setting it up let me know, I can at least set up a website and provide some free hosting :D

If u really wanna get some people to show we would prolly want to get a local gw dealer involved and post it on some other forums.

Bokat

Reaction score
Hey, I'm in the area, you guys interested in a raft up? It's too rough outside, I was out today in a 25' Parker. I'm working on my boat now but it should be ready to go late tomorrow 1/24 or Wed. 1/25. I'll be here for a couple more days. Cell 404-218-8834.

Bo Dunn

GRADY242G

Reaction score
I am in Port Saint Lucie, I have an offshore 24 with a 250 Suzuki 4-stroke and visit the sandbar at the Saint Lucie Inlet on occasion.
I would be possibly be interested in a Summer tournament.

greyg8r

Reaction score
Is there a Ft. Pierce area GW club? If not, maybe you should form one. I think GW would help you.

KAZOO

Reaction score
GW Fishing

I keep my 249 Fisherman in Manatee Pocket, Stuart from Nov-May and would be interested in any GW adventures. Pete

Lucky Stars

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'll be in Stuart 8/16-19
Almost any other date would work for us also.
Can you belive this thread is 26 months old???

ocdansar

Reaction score
willy- I have talked to you before (this is my dad's acct here). I work up the road from you, off 46. Been fishing the middlegrounds and not fort pierce bout to make another trip here in a couple weekends