Grady White Apparel

Reel Passion

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to purchase GW apparel? I've searched the GW site and everything they have in Jackets is pretty much depleated.

Thanks

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Right now with the slow economy I doubt they will be restocking any gear, most builders are cutting back and this is not a necessity to stay open. Your best bet is a local dealer, often they buy a bunch of gear all at once either to sell or to give to owners upon purchase, this will be your best bet to find Grady gear right now. Call some local dealers and see what they have, I'm sure they will even mail it to you to avoid a car ride if it is not exactly local.

Daman858

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I just received the GW fleece jacket, polo shirt and hat that my daughter ordered from GW as a Christmas gift. Very nice quality stuff...better late than never.

jongyo

Reaction score
Daman858 said:
I just received the GW fleece jacket, polo shirt and hat that my daughter ordered from GW as a Christmas gift. Very nice quality stuff...better late than never.
Have a Good friday guys... :nicethread

Fishtales

Reaction score
Maybe try something custom?
If you check out vendors at local boat shows and online for firms that customize decent quality items. They often have boats the look like GWs and you can have your boat name etch sewn in. Maybe check a local sport outfitter that does shirts too. They are always looking to expand their business and might want to get in on it. There are sites on the net that do this work too. The equipment has come down in price so it isn't as costly to run a lot as it use to be, especially if you can get a quantity order together.
I've done this for fishing tournaments as part of the package in the past.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Hi
I use this firm in MA -RAS. Local for me. They created a GW cabin boat embroidered logo for me. It cost me a one time fee to do, but is now in their computer system. It looks like the walks and express models. You are welcome to leverage and then customize with the name of your boat or a fishing tourney or whatever. www.rocklandathletics.com. I've used them before with great results and you can do it all via email and phone. Just tell him Dan Roche sent you and he'll locate the embroidered GW boat. Then add your personal touches.