Grady White Decal replacement?

sharkboy

Reaction score
During a tropical storm last September by brand new (15 year old) Grady rubbed on its fenders all night and ended up rubbing off part of the "Grady White" decal on the starboard side. Can replacement letters or the entire decal be purchased? My old Grady looked like new when I bought her and I would like to keep her looking that way.

Thanks in advance.

sharkboy

Reaction score
Thanks Strikezone! I'm familiar with Crocker's, in fact that is where my current boat was originally bought. I also bought a Boston Whaler from Crocker as well several years back. I guess I shouldn't be surprised they offer this service.

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'd forego the stripes and just buy the newer style stick on emblem that they use on the Express's with custom hull colors, easy to put on and looks great and can take a beating and will not scrape off like the decal. I also like the look of a Grady without the stripes, makes it look cleaner and more distinguished from the crowd, those on the site who removed it all love it and I think they look great as well. If we kept our older Grady I would have did that to it. Just an idea to thow out ther eif you have not already done so. My boats custom paint job was done at Crocker's by a previous owner so I know they can find the decal, they seem like a first rate dealership. Spoke with them when we bought the boat to get more history on the hull paint job for upkeep and such and they were very informative and took the time to help me out and spent maybe an hour or so on the phone with me knowing I was not purchasing anything or using them since I am not locally located, although I have since bought parts when a local dealer was not willing to order it or do the leg work to get part numbers, so there help has not been forgotten.

sharkboy

Reaction score
actually it isn't the stripe I'm missing. The bottom half of the "T" and part of the "I" got rubbed off and it just looks kinda crappy. I orded off the web site and decals showed up 2 days later. Probably I'll just cut those two letters out and replace just those two.