Gulfstream Grady Group - South Florida (NEW OWNERS CLUB)

Potterbuilt

Reaction score
As the membership chairman, I would like to introduce the newest Grady White boat owners club. We are called the Gulfstream Grady Group. The club is just getting started and will be of Grady White owners from Palm Beach and Martin county. We are working on a website www.gulfstreamgradygroup.com which is currently under construction. I will let you know when it is up and running. We would like to thank Lisa Gautier with Grady White who has lead us in the right direction on getting the club started. Lastly we would like to thank Dick McKee with Mariner Marine who too has helped with getting the club started. Cheers to all, smooth sailing and tight lines!!

Stonewall

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting the club started. It's a lot of work but you will really be happy once its up a going. I just wanted to make the offer to help you or anyone else starting a club. The Chesapeake Bay Grady White Club has been going for about 7 years now. I can help with Charter Rules, Officers, Event Suggestions, Membership Applications, etc. I can send examples of everything we use. It's certainly much easier to edit than to create.

Just let me know. Of course none of this would be possible without the help of Lisa at Grady White and the Dealerships!!! What a great team.

Sailfish25

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Congratulations and good luck !

From the Southern New England Grady-White Club