Hardtop ideas for new to me 2008 275

Exposingtime

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 275
First post here. I was looking for a 275. Most had twin 150s. Stumbled on one with twin 250s for a good price and bought it. Marine survey went well, sea trial all good. I had lower units dropped to inspect for corrosion and also all good. Engines just had full service at yamaha dealer with compression numbers on invoice.

I live in miami and want to add a factory style hardtop to it and eventually want to add a retractable shade.

I'm thinking led lighting, a few speakers and a zippered mesh for life jackets.

Any other ideas?

Gary

Heyspike

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Good luck with the new ride. For the top: Electronics box, Top and SIde rocket launchers, outrigger mounts.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I went with the OEM top from WMW Marine in NC. It is tax free if they ship it to you, weighs 300lbs so you have to find a way to get it off the truck when it is delivered... and then the install. Top was like 9800 delivered (1600 of it was the shipping)... and comes with LED spreader lights, 9 rockets, elec box.. dome light.. all that stuff.

Says it takes like 6 men to lift it onto the boat... then drilling holes etc.

I will document all mine when it arrives so others can see what a novice does to install.. heh....but should be tons of options for hard tops where you are.. me.. .not so much.

Russ