Help with boat cover

drewster

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
I can’t seem to find a cover for the cockpit of my 2028 Grady Freedom 215. The boat dame with a bow cover, but not for the back area. Does anyone know where and how to get one? Thanks.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Not thinking the 2028's are out yet!!!!

If it's a 2018, contact your dealer. If it's a 2008, contact A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC as they are the manufacturer of Grady's factory enclosures and cockpit covers. A&J won't make anything for you until the boat is at least 3 years old.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Wow.. their FB page has not been updated since 2012. I guess they are busy. WMW Marine is the same way... they are good enough they do not need FB.. heh
Will also call them once I get ready for a new cover. Gotta get something that does not use snaps once I have the top heh

R

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Russ,
I found out about A&J from this group. I had the privilege to meet Lee that owns it, when I made my road trip to pick up my fuel tank. Her husband Bobby had past away a few months earlier. She is good people, her whole crew is. Amazing it's such a small, local facility, but it's Grady White's enclosure and cockpit cover manufacturer. They have a group in the factory just to fit the enclosures/covers. Grady people/workers don't do it, A&J employees do all the fitting. She doesn't have time to update FB, she has more work than she needs just by word of mouth, plus those of us/me, that have them make new enclosures and life jacket nets to replace old, crusty stuff.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Oh, was not meaning to be mean, just was an interesting point that the two companies we need most never update their fb page heh.

I figure to use them eventually too:p

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Never took it as mean. Just saying A&J are good peps. I sometimes wish I never had a FB account. To much crap is posted and get tired of looking at it. I quit following a bunch of people because I don't have time to go through all the meaningless posts about nothing.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
That's interesting about the FB thing. It would never even enter my mind to go look at a companies FB page - I would just go right to their website or call them directly. But maybe that's because I don't have ANY social media account...