How many here are on Facebook?

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I enjoy checking up on the forum throughout the week, but I wonder how many here are on FB and perhaps more importantly would want to connect with members here via facebook?

JeffN

Reaction score
I am not a facebook user so I will ask why? What would the advantages be? Pretty easy to come here for me.

timberxx

Reaction score
I check out the grady white fan page often. Maybe a great grady fan page would be good.

I feel that most grady owners are older and don't rely on facebook. I for one am 28 and use facebook 4 times per week.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Facebook is a social networking opportunity. I primarily use it to connect to my parents, show pics of the grandkids, my 5 other brothers and sisters and friends in the Orlando area. I check it a couple times of week unless something interesting comes across the droid.

The forum works well but it is clunky to me for adding pictures. I know strikezone has attempted to assist my sorry butt in loading a pic of my boat to my signature so it comes out small and I am obviously missing something there as I have not been successful in adding a small pic of my boat to my signature. Facebook is easy to load pics and share fishing stories, mainload easier to load pic than here. Also, if yall are on Facebook and wish to connect there, it is just another way to share the Grady life....

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I am on FB..Smoky has a good idea..
If you steer away from the nutcases, it's a great way to re-connect/keep in touch with people.
We have to steer away from nutcases in real life, so what's the difference?
If someone could start a Grady White Fan Page or something, it would be yet another networking tool that might get more owners together.
I'll wager that there are many Grady White owners that don't know about greatgrady.com but DO know about Facebook.

oops..I just realized I'm promoting possible competition for this site..
Hope I don't get banned....

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Thanks!It was said in jest, of course, but I am serious when I say how happy I am to be apart of GreatGrady. Not only great info, but great people giving it.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I'm on facebook - my only concern is that it could split the network some on facebook others on GG -

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys, I was and still am deeply moved by the outpouring of kindness when I brought up my son and his surgery. When enthusiasts share a common bond like a boat brand with the lore of Grady, it just comes out I suspect. I did tell my Facebook friends about Kyle and posted pictures, but in all seriousness, Yall here just amazed me in your gestures of kindness. I got nowhere near the "support" on FB that I recieved here. There is something truly great about the folks here on greatgrady...

I love my God, my family and my friends above all else, but man my boat comes a close second to these and I think many here feel the same way....I would like to see pics of you guys more, kind of like FB...oh I am a fan of grady white on FB and member of that FB grady white fan club as it were...

Boats Rock

Reaction score
I do Facebook. Folks I went to school some 30 years ago still keep in touch. What an opportunity to network and stay in touch after all these years. And they are spread out all over the world.

busterblue

Reaction score
FB

Just joined the FB page, I too have been trying to figure out how to get a pic of my boat on GG. I'll be here too. Fb is like a city and this is a village