Kicker bracket and trim on 2004 Adventure

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Purchased my 2004 Adventure recently. The kicker bracket is a Garlick EEZ-In . I have no idea how well it works because operation is too stiff to tell. I do know one thing - when the Yam 9.9 LS is in up position the tiller hits aft edge of transom gunnel. I’m hoping my attempt to insert photo here will work as it tells the story.
My question is what bracket would others suggest I replace this with and any experience with mounting method would also be greatly appreciated?
Also wondering what experience others have with athwartship trim issues on 208 that has a battery on each side and kicker on port? I have not had boat out in offshore conditions yet but in planning to use the port side live well -as soon as albacore arrive off Cape Mendocino - I am curious, again, about athwartship trim impacts with this setup on way out ( on way home I hope to have a catch in starboard side fish/icebox)?

pnw208

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
RE: trim, my 1997 208 sits pretty well with kicker and oil tank to port and two batteries to starboard.

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
This is the bracket I have on my 208 works great. 10 years no issues. You will have to cut a hole on the mounting side of the bracket to fit around your trim tab actuator . I have two group 31 AGM on the port side that balances the kicker on the starboard side.