Lake Michigan? FL. report

chillywon

Reaction score
I grew up fishing for salmon and trout north of Chicago and I am curious as to how the fishing has been for you guys the last few years? Have the Kings, steelhead,Skamania changed in number or size?

chillywon

Reaction score
No Grady owners fishing the great lakes?
11/17/06_12/04/06
Water temp. down to mid 60's off of Naples, Fl. Some schoolie
kings left, along with some cero and spanish, but they are on the move South. Bottem bite is picking up but generally down from last year"red tide was bad this spring and summer". Inshore best bet for Snook would be hitting the lights with threadfin or drifting big livies down deep with the outgoing underbridges and passes. Hot area know would be Dr. pass!

East central the bottem bite is on always have a few freeline livies up top and suspended for your bonus winter Mahi,Wahoo,and Sails. Mr. Pat is the man here and I am looking forward to reading more of his reports

Captain Mark Sims

chillywon

Reaction score
I am relentless at finding new #'s :D
The Pike and root rivers were great back then, I fished out of Wilmette/and the Evanston boat ramp

Fat Chance

Reaction score
Chilly,

Last two years have been very strong years for Lake Michigan fishing. The salmon have been a bit smaller but the number have been up. I fish in Michigan waters on a GW Marlin.

Todd

austhof@comcast.net

Feel free to drop me a line.