LED gunnel and cabin lights?

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
330 Express - Looking to add waterproof color changing lights under the gunnel and also replace the strip lighting in the cabin. Has anyone done this and any recommendations?

for gunnel, TRITON LED 20 inchers look good. Lumitec are way expensive. Thoughts?

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I changed The 2 strips in the V-Birth and added under gunnel lights. I also changed all the switches and outlets, Used Vinmar, thats what is on the new 330's.
All high quality

Reactions: grady33

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I changed The 2 strips in the V-Birth and added under gunnel lights. I also changed all the switches and outlets, Used Vinmar, thats what is on the new 330's.
All high quality

Thanks! Exactly. Why did you change out the switches and where can I get them?

also, which strip lights did you use under gunnel and v-berth? We’re they water proof or water resistant? Many thanks for the response!

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I used these for under the gunnel, they are water poof. But I bought them from Imtra.

This is where I bought the switches, outlets and wall plates, I believe I bought everything from Imtra. The cabin I used LED Rope Lighting, Again from Imtra.
The outlets and switches and wall plates are a little hard to figure out. I called Imtra and they were very helpful. I placed the order on the phone with the Rep.

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
The only reason I changed switches and outlets was to freshen up the boat. I look at what improvements Grady made and I do that to my boat. I also added the lighting to the stairs going into the cabin.

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Black Hose was my heat, Worked in a shrink wrap shed over the winter. Big diesel heater kept everything toasty. the thin cord was for the thermostat.