Looking for a hardtop for your Grady?

coverguy

Reaction score
Here is a recent install of the Atlantic Tower hardtop on a Seafarer 222. If you are in the market for a hardtop (or T-top or Arch), give me a call or shoot me an email. I sell the Atlantic Tower Hardtops, T-tops and Arches with a discount.

Attachments

• tower hardtop grady whiye 222 1.jpg
    tower hardtop grady whiye 222 1.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 310
  • tower hardtop grady white 2.jpg
    tower hardtop grady white 2.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 292
  • tower hardtop grady white 222 3.jpg
    tower hardtop grady white 222 3.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 279
  • tower hardtop grady white 4.jpg
    tower hardtop grady white 4.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 265
  • tower hardtop grady white 5.jpg
    tower hardtop grady white 5.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: osmanigm

seasick

Reaction score
That's the issue with the kits that have adjustable mounts. Since the kit can fit many models the angles and separation of the 'legs' varies depending on the geometry of the particular hull. Therefore it can't be permanently braced out of the box. You get a more rigid structure with a custom build but you also pay for that:)

seasick

Reaction score
I suspect that is the case.

coverguy

Reaction score
It was installed by 1 person and he used the straps to help him with stability while he as doing the install himself. He has installed several hardtops from Atlantic Tower for the customers of his marina, and that is how he does it. I took the pics because I was in the marina measuring boats for custom covers and saw that on my way out. He was just finishing up because it was a beautiful day finally here in Jersey. Custom is always the best way to go, but some people can't afford to go that route. Our hardtops are Made in the USA and extremely affordable.

Reactions: imjus4u2nv

Tore

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Here is a recent install of the Atlantic Tower hardtop on a Seafarer 222. If you are in the market for a hardtop (or T-top or Arch), give me a call or shoot me an email. I sell the Atlantic Tower Hardtops, T-tops and Arches with a discount.
HI looking for hard top for my GW adventurer
Tore (do you have a price)

Reactions: coverguy

coverguy

Reaction score
I have a July 4th Special going, that top is $2599 - 15% special = $2198, plus shipping

coverguy

Reaction score
That top in canvas is $1999 - 15% = $1699, plus shipping

coverguy

Reaction score
Running Specials for Atlantic Tower

Attachments

• tower ad that was changed.jpg
    tower ad that was changed.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 23

coverguy

Reaction score
Just got a couple pics from a very happy customer with the Atlantic Tower hardtop he bought from me. If anyone is looking to add a hardtop or canvas top over the winter, let me know. tower eric hardtop 1.jpgtower eric hardtop 2.jpg

Fishtales

Reaction score
A lot of people have been looking for options like this. Hopefully it will fit the bill for some. The only concerns I would have:
- Do you need strapping during trailering. Might be a good proactive measure.
- Mounting is very important. Do you have access for backing plates?
- The design by nature is adjustable for many boats Is there any stress analysis software or tools to assist in the design and mounting locations?
- Is there excellent install instructions with best practices and lessons learned? The sea is unforgiving and the pounding takes its toll over time. Can't be guessing how/where to mount.
- Is post install service available if needed?

osmanigm

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
I’m want one please give me your info