Looking for Bow Cushions & for AFT JUMP SEAT BACK REST cushions

dcabrera7

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
Hi everybody im looking for Bow Cushions & for AFT JUMP SEAT BACK REST cushions for my 2007 FISHERMAN 222.

igblack87

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
I was looking for both as well at one point. I had a bow cushion made by a canvas company that took measurements of my '06 222, cost $1200 and came out better than factory.

You might think of asking a canvas show to make a combing pad back for the jump seat.

Finding both of these items for a boat that is not in production anymore is going to be tough...

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Trying to find someone that wants to sell theirs' is going to be a long shot, FYI. And that's IF they even had them to start with.

Your best bet is to just have them made locally. This is an easy thing for any halfway decent upholsterer.

EDIT: Just saw that this is an old post and someone already recommended the same thing. So... same advice still applies!

Last edited:
Reactions: igblack87

Fishtales

Reaction score
You can try A&J Canvas in Vanceboro. If they don't make them, maybe they know who does.
The best thing to do is go to a local marine canvas/cushion manufacturer. They have access to the exact fabric and can remake new or recover what you have. Your likely buying someone elses worn ones and won't be happy long term.

Reactions: igblack87

Byram

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Where are you located ? I know someone that has an original set of bow cushions . Never use them. I can always ask

Mzeoli

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 275
Hi everybody im looking for Bow Cushions & for AFT JUMP SEAT BACK REST cushions for my 2007 FISHERMAN 222.
Did you ever find these? I have 2 brand new in box Grady White jump seats if you're interested. Only the hardware and not the cushions. $400 for the pair plus shipping.