Love my Grady 360

Reaction score
Model
Express 360
We have always owned Grady Whites but by far this 360 is my favorite. We have taken it to the Bahamas, fished all over Georgia and Florida and had a ton of great adventures so far. I highly recommend anyone thinking of stepping up to take the plunge.

Attachments

• Grady White Side View.jpg
    Grady White Side View.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 89
Reaction score
Model
Express 360
Thanks so much. I really like the upper helm on your boat. Did you add that? We looked into adding one last year.

Reactions: Viking88rd

Shannon C.

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Thanks so much. I really like the upper helm on your boat. Did you add that? We looked into adding one last year.
I didn't, its nice to have when looking for tuna in the SoCal area or whale watching in the NorCal area. I trailer a lot and its a little cumbersome to take down or put up if by yourself but I'm still young enough. My CFO and my kids really enjoy it.

Reaction score
Model
Express 360
Hi Shannon,

Is your boat a 30 or a 36? I really want a trailer but I hear that because of the width it falls under a whole different set of DOT rules "Wide Load" and all that. Do you have to deal with that as well.
Have a great weekend

Shannon C.

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I have 30 Marlin, its on a 15,000lbs tri axle trailer. In California I only need flags but that's state specific.

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
We have always owned Grady Whites but by far this 360 is my favorite. We have taken it to the Bahamas, fished all over Georgia and Florida and had a ton of great adventures so far. I highly recommend anyone thinking of stepping up to take the plunge.
I’ll take the plunge on the dingy lmao. Very nice boat