Lowrance antenna module

shadow379

Reaction score
My Lowrance 525 antenna (puck) GPS module went out. It a LGC 3000 red connector module. I was also told that some other models may work on my network. Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone had one that they are not using before I order a new one. As always thanks again.

shadow379

Reaction score
Thanks, I am aware that they are actually receviers and have not been able to locate a Maretron 100 either. I am wondering if it is worth the extra $ to buy the Maretron vs the Lowrance. Seems that Lowrance has had a good bit of trouble with those units. I have also thought of putting a entire new system onboard, just don't think it would be very cost effective and since I have everything networked, VHF and all. Anyways thanks for the advice, happy boating!

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander

sling

Reaction score
I have a LGC-2000 that is new and never used. Not sure if it will work with your system but it is NEMA 2000. I originally had issues with radar taking out the antennas - I think I was the original test bed for resolving this issue at Lowrance. Anyway, this one should have the fix to resolve that issue. I've been keeping it as a spare, but haven't had issues with the one mounted on the boat so I would be willing to sell this spare.

shadow379

Reaction score
Thanks Sling,
I sent mine back to Lowrance and they upgraded me to a LGC 4000, so I am back online..Thanks anyway, I would still be interested for a backup myself.