Lumitec spreader lights

beatnick

Reaction score
Does any have or know anything about the lumitec spreader lights? I am looking at the led replacement for the 55 watt halogen. just wondering if they put out comparible light and if they seem durable. Where is the best place to purchase? Thanks, Nick

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
coastalnightlights.com is where i got my led spreaders from great light and the customer service is amazing. you can find penty of pics and info on them on thehulltruth

bc282

Reaction score
ditto coastal night lights.
i replaced the pair of 55watt halogens with a pair of Chris' spreaders and love it. The light's color is 'cooler', but they put out a very nice even light without any hot spots and draw very little power.
Since the boat sits on my trailer and i seem to be constantly tinkering late into the nights and run the spreader lights while tinkering--i like knowing that i`m not drawing down my batteries with the lights.

beatnick

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will check it out. Thanks, Nick

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
no problem the owner is chris and he is awsome to deal with... btw he sells some awsome UW lights and gunwale lights...

Chris

beatnick

Reaction score
Will be ordering a pair tommorrow. They are also cheaper than the lumitecs.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I have several coastal night lights on my boat, including the uw lights. No problems so far, the amount of light from the spreaders is similar to my original halogens. price is great and chris is easy to deal with.

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ditto on the Coastnoghtlights- I have the spreaders and green UWs - the spreaders are better IMO than the factory halogens. Lighter, smaller, less draw and as much or more light.

CAPT. DORADO

Reaction score
i agree i have 2 spreaders from chis and they are amazing. i will be getting the UW's but just not sure if i wanna go with the double square or the long... but i must say chris is awsome to work with...

Chris