Marlin Tackle Station

Slacktime

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2003 Marlin on a bank repo. Everything is up and running after about 3 weeks of hard work but who's complaining because it is a great boat. The only issue is that I am missing the tackle drawers from the rigging station behind the helm seat. I was told to try to use Plano boxes, but they are 14 inches wide and the space is 15 1/4 inches wide. Has anyone ever had to replace these boxes or can anyone identify a source? thanks

Gary M

Reaction score
Hi Slack,

I have a 2001 Marlin with the drawers behind the helm seat. My 4 drawers show some use, etc. I recently bought a new tackle bag at Bass Pro Shops and it came with 4 drawers that amazingly are identical to those on my boat! Seeing as how I'm always thinking about "re-sale value", I will save these new drawers for when I put the HEY MON! up for sale.

On the drawers are the following numbers and maybe they can help you:

SKU # 2370019

Hope that helps!

PS: I just went out to the boat to make double-sure that they are the same size and they fit perfectly!

Fishtales

Reaction score
Take the interior measurements and look around on the web. I beleive these are a standard size you should be able to find easily.

Slacktime

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Guys. I found the Flambeau Tuff Tainer Zerust boxes C98-05004, 14.25" X 9" X 2" fit perfectly. Also I think the Plano 3700 series will fit as well. Of all places, the best prices were at WalMart! Not the first place I would go but money talks!

SlackTime