Massachusetts Guys...

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Yes, I'm rehashing this, but I can't resist..
Record snowfall several places on the East Coast..Dallas TX got a foot last week and Lake Erie is completely frozen over for the 1st time in 14 years..

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Who Is Hot Bottom

Loved that John Kerry thing about the horse-faced gigolo. Excellent. Is there a better poster boy to define arrogance and entitlement if you are in the ruling class?

Hot bottom? Who is this??

For what it's worth, I can't wait to see Charles Shumer out of a job!!

Zebulon

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
That was the nickname given to his boyfriend that was running the prostitution ring out of the taxpayer funded D.C. apartment that the perverted congressman was living in. Not to be confused with the next boyfriend who was the Chairperson of Fanny Mae ( how appropriate) the govt. run lending arm that got us into the current financial crisis. Also not to be confused for the latest boyfriend who was busted for possession and distribution of marijuana in Maine WHILE the exalted congressman sat on the front porch of the house denying any knowledge of what was going on inside. He's a real POS and will be replaced in November.

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
This in yesterday..Pittsburgh within .03" of breaking the ALL-TIME record of snowfall in a year...
If we are experiencing global warming, I will have to buy a better winter coat when they decide the Earth is cooling.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Still colder than ever here in the Northeast and plenty of snow as well. Still waiting on the actual data that the good ole boys lost or destroyed. Now the so called scientists and their pols call it "climate change" once they realized "global warming" was a problem.

We have Bill Delahunt (Southeastern Representative) calling it quits - he knows he would be beat in the next election. Now we can focus on Barney. The mid term elections are going to be sweeet.

Tashmoo

Reaction score
I would love nothing more than to see back door Barney go down in flames this November. He represents everything that is wrong with Washington, from his illegal and tolerated sexual exploits, his privileged treatment when he should have been arrested to his Fannie/Freddie relationship which is a total conflict of interest, not to mention his deplorable handling of them.

Let's hope enough of the independents come out against him to overcome the prevailing Democrat machine in Massachusetts that normally would elect the south end of a north bound mule as long as it is wearing a "D" around its neck.

I say through them ALL OUT can it get any worse?

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Back D**r Barney

Do you guys really have a chance at getting Barney out of office? I'm sure some group of his ilk would give him a job somewhere, he probably doesn't give a damn.

Fishtales

Reaction score
If MA elected a Republican to Uncle Teddy's seat and the RI polls were enough for Patches Kennedy to announce that he's done - I'd say anything is possible in the current environment.

I hope a good candidate goes up against him. This is the year if any to toss the dope out.

Zebulon

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Fishtales said:
If MA elected a Republican to Uncle Teddy's seat and the RI polls were enough for Patches Kennedy to announce that he's done - I'd say anything is possible in the current environment.

I hope a good candidate goes up against him. This is the year if any to toss the dope out.

Thats what his boyfriend in Maine was doing when the cops showed up. :D